I'll rise up for you, for you, for you
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Roses are red and I wish I could see them bloom
But all I see are orange hues
He may be accustomed to living within his work, but Hotaru is quite content to put an end to that. Though it has taken half her life - and many other lives in other realms before this one - to learn it, balance is becoming rather important to her.

"Less than you might think. Honestly, I'm more overwhelmed by all the options houses have outside of tundra regions." He'll feel the swell of her cheek beneath his own as she grins, staring out over the ocean and envisioning one such thing. "Like a porch you can actually sit on." Deimos has one, but he also has a far more developed level of fire magic. Her Academy blessing is quite helpful, but unless a student is visiting her it doesn't exactly make the situation better for guests.

Leaning into the tightening of his arm around her, Ru closes her eyes and inhales his scent hiding beneath the swell of ocean air and smoke. "I'm glad the feeling is mutual," she murmurs, a smile curling at the edges of her mouth. No matter how she might make it playful, it truly does make her chest swell with love.

Dantalion's name isn't one she's expecting to hear, and it makes her head bounce against his slightly as she emits a startled laugh. "Truly? I'm not surprised - and it would be quite fun to indulge him together." Precisely why there exists such an appeal to the idea of being bookable together. Especially because she knows he feels as if he's skirting responsibilities - though she'd reassure him every time that he was not.

The last suggestion, however, requires a bit more thought. She sits comfortably in his lap, his arms secure around her as he helps her spin the roasting stick in their shared hands, and she thinks. "I think Frey is smart enough to allow us to achieve it together, but if that ever came to pass, I would agree to that." Pulling her roasted banana out of the fire, Hotaru shuffles around slightly to look into Sunjata's eyes, lifting a hand to cup his face and smile gently. "So long as only I have your heart, the rest is meaningless. Though I'd prefer to only entertain clients with you, any strange or rare occurrences we can discuss as they come." And overcome together.
Now you’re stuck in my head and I wish I could sing the blues
But all I hear are orange tunes, and all I do is think of you
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll rise up for you, for you, for you - by Hotaru - 11-06-2023, 09:00 PM