{se} run against the world that’s turning
SE + Regional Assets
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 8062
when hope and peace begin to fray
Know that daybreak is not far away
She had suspected it of course, but she is disappointed all the same when her healing magic seems to inspire no changes in the strange plant. Again that old feeling of helplessness rises in her throat. What use was magic when it was so often bested by greater forces than she could ever dream of becoming?

Taking her hands away, she tilts her chin to gesture Deimos to try. His magic is far more varied and powerful than her own, and she can't help the vain hope that swells beneath the worry. Worry that only increases with news of the Grounds and Kiada's plight. Suddenly she's all the more grateful that Deimos had crafted her a coat to keep her warm.

"I was hoping to see Frey soon. Maybe I can take this plant with me and ask them about it. If anyone would know, it would be Frey." Her voice is soft with awe that still feels new even after two years. Frey's presence in her life has been hard to get used to, but it's a welcome change after a lifetime of silence.
Evergreen

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} run against the world that’s turning - by Evie - 11-06-2023, 11:44 PM