{se} run against the world that’s turning
SE + Regional Assets
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754
Deimos
The frigidity spread rapidly along gloved fingers and through his veins, and while the Sword, and Reaper, had always craved the affinity of the ice, he’d also known how to safeguard against it. There was naught to do against this current predicament except wait for the fire in his soul to rise and challenge, to seep through bone. A few more shudders and shivers went through him involuntarily; had he had the ability to simply smother it and endure, he would have. He couldn’t fathom someone touching it directly – and finally permitted another breath to forge through slowly chattering teeth.

“Very cold,” was all he managed at first, the rumble crackling through lungs, before the fury of the flames within began to layer and linger; folding over him like a warm balm, a favored inferno. “I am fine,” a reassurance that she wouldn’t have to worry – the residual side effects were already wearing away, and he could hear Zuriel’s footsteps approaching. “Give me a moment and I can make one,” for it was taking a few more multitudes to ensure nothing within his soul had been frozen solid.

It just hasn’t been what he’d expected – which had been the source of the acrimony recently, and seemingly, all along.
what does it mean to look upon a ruin
we are boneless. we are boiling hot blood.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} run against the world that’s turning - by Deimos - 11-07-2023, 01:06 AM