{se} my lips are full of ruby lies
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 49 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 3590
Oh, hardly the only one, though Hadama would readily admit that most of his citizens were a self-interested lot. Still, there were often hidden pearls within even the toughest of clams. He was simply the first to have passed by who had heard the sound of a heart breaking beneath the waves upon the shore.

Dark as the night was, Jude's pale skin reflected moonlight where it was undamaged, and shadow where blood had run over that fair hide. Though most of the young man's face remained hidden there was enough scent of alcohol in the air to provide some guess as to both the cause and the effect of the night's events.

Or at least, the secondary cause.

"Mmn," he acknowledged of the muttered... grumble? Certainly a far gentler a barb than anything Kaiden usually threw, the mershark blithely unaware of social niceties or the concept of courtesy, and Hadama accepted it without complaint. "And yet, you have it," the mermanta said gently, unaware of the storm on the edge of Torchline's horizon. "So long as I am King." He glanced towards the bar, a weight pressing a silent sigh from his chest before he turned back to the wounded young man upon the sand.

"For the eye, if it is needed," he offered instead, conjuring a handful of small, icy spheres from the water and offering them to Lucifer's shadow. He had no cloth to wrap them in, but hopefully Jude would have something if, indeed, he would accept the ice at all.

Messages In This Thread
{se} my lips are full of ruby lies - by Jude - 11-07-2023, 01:43 AM
RE: {se} my lips are full of ruby lies - by Jude - 11-07-2023, 02:17 AM
RE: {se} my lips are full of ruby lies - by Hadama - 11-07-2023, 02:56 AM
RE: {se} my lips are full of ruby lies - by Jude - 11-07-2023, 03:20 AM
RE: {se} my lips are full of ruby lies - by Jude - 11-14-2023, 07:29 AM
RE: {se} my lips are full of ruby lies - by Jude - 11-29-2023, 11:08 PM
RE: {se} my lips are full of ruby lies - by Jude - 12-17-2023, 10:04 AM
RE: {se} my lips are full of ruby lies - by Jude - 12-29-2023, 10:27 PM