I'll rise up for you, for you, for you
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// call out in the middle of the night
for when else would I hear you? //
Her laughter is muffled into his stubble while his own fills the air, sure that she’d be able to feel the playful grin as it spreads across his scarred face. “Oh, my liefde, I left my prime long ago.” Perhaps before the amount of mental problems started to take root and he’d been dead set on self sacrificing and his typical self debilitating behavior. All of that has changed, now, and was it truly so bad to have the want or need to have a smooth sailing rest of forever?

He doesn’t think so.

Nevertheless, the scent of sweet roasted banana fills the air and he continues to keep his gaze on her, feeling and seeing just how his words have an affect on her. Of course, they both have and still do share that heart with others, those others are no longer here. So together it is, just them, the ones standing among the ashes of the many lifetimes they’d lived.

He does still when she closes her eyes and chases after his lips, her agreement like a vow, nose brushing against his that have his own eyes closing, long lashes brushing against her pale cheeks. He takes the stake for the banana and sinks it into an upright position in the sand so it won’t go anywhere or get covered in the stuff, only so he has both hands to tighten around her and angle her more against him, a hot breath of a laugh raking across her face at her taunt.

I’m sorry, I have to find you something to do?” He teases her in return, leaning in to press a kiss to the corner of her lips, against the edge of that devilish smile, before he adjusts to press another to the opposite corner. “The region is your oyster. Whatever your heart desires, we can make happen.” He dodges the question on purpose mainly because he has zero idea where to start. She could make a spa here, she could start a bustling fashion business, she could do so many things that it’s nearly overwhelming for him to try and pick something for her.

Especially when it should be her decision anyway. Something of which he can’t help the slant of his own lips as he centers on her, brushing his nose against hers in a mimicry of the previous few minutes. “I desire you, right now.” He purrs, finally leaning in to claim her lips in a full kiss – knowing she’d had plans for how it would go and yet abandoning the rest of them to focus entirely on her.
the flood
// fall out in the cold starlight
i can save you if you do //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll rise up for you, for you, for you - by Sunjata - 11-15-2023, 02:27 AM