[SE] unnatural inflorescence
open!
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
flora

"Oh yeah?" To be polite, Flora cast a look back toward the strange growth before frowning. She was sure Mateo would have plenty of thoughts and feelings about them, but despite her name, Flora was definitely not as intrigued by the new plants as others likely were. "Do you think they're related to those shooting stars?"

Silenced momentarily by the presence of the Tumsea, Flora too allowed the great creature to pass with a sense of wonder and appreciation. Maybe it was a sign of good luck, for what she was about to say? Grinning crookedly at the king, the Doubletake shrugged and waggled her eyebrows as she fully diminished the distance between them and sat down on the sands.

"Harper wrote me a letter. I know—" Holding up her hands as if to indicate that wasn't even the best part, the girl continued. "He's abdicating. Moving to King's End." Again, this wasn't the best part either, but Flora knew from her own reaction that Hadama would likely need a minute for the information to settle, or at least cool.

Biting at the inside of her cheek, Flora sipped in a breath. "I want to lead alongside you. There's basically no one else anyway, but I want it, and I think I can do it well. I'm way stronger now, and I have connections, and..." Again her teeth find the inside skin of her lip. "..and I don't think you should bother with a vote either. Look at Torchline's best leaders; Remi? Sunjata? Voted in. But Maeve? You? They were picked. Torchline doesn't make the best choices for herself. They picked Harper after all, who in his time here, basically did nothing at all and is now fucking off."
what doesn't kill me makes
me want you more
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[SE] unnatural inflorescence - by Hadama - 11-08-2023, 07:42 PM
RE: [SE] unnatural inflorescence - by Flora - 11-11-2023, 08:43 PM
RE: [SE] unnatural inflorescence - by Hadama - 11-12-2023, 06:15 AM
RE: [SE] unnatural inflorescence - by Flora - 11-14-2023, 12:39 PM
RE: [SE] unnatural inflorescence - by Serendipity - 11-14-2023, 12:39 PM
RE: [SE] unnatural inflorescence - by Hadama - 11-14-2023, 09:38 PM
RE: [SE] unnatural inflorescence - by Flora - 11-17-2023, 03:31 PM
RE: [SE] unnatural inflorescence - by Hadama - 11-19-2023, 05:43 AM
RE: [SE] unnatural inflorescence - by Flora - 11-19-2023, 02:37 PM
RE: [SE] unnatural inflorescence - by Hadama - 11-22-2023, 05:45 AM
RE: [SE] unnatural inflorescence - by Flora - 11-22-2023, 11:22 AM