[se] when you ask me where I'm going
Open Flora SE!
Noe Carpenter
Engineer-in-training

Age: 19 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Why you got it in for me?
Is it cause I bring it to your knees?
There was something new in the Greatwood, and Noe was completely unaware. Having decided to travel this season, she had made a stop in the forested region and traipsed on this particular day through the area called the Stone Symphony. It was beautiful and wild, especially in comparison to the girl's home region of Stormbreak, and she couldn't help but look around with delight as she explored. It was different, too, from Torchline, all open beaches and crashing waves. She wished she could take a mental picture and take it home with her. Maybe she would simply stay for a while, until she'd had her fill, and then she could move on.

In any case, she was hardly paying attention to the flora (aside from just admiring the sheer volume of it), and so she didn't notice when she wandered too close to a particular fern that gave off an unsettling echo until she was nearly on top of it. Hit with a wave of discomfort that she couldn't name, she eyed the plant - which looked dead and withered, in stark contrast to the rest of the forest - and retreated.

When Lena appeared, seemingly intent on gathering some plant or other, Noe was about to call a greeting when the Caretaker seemed to notice the odd fern. Noe was familiar with the woman and approached easily. "Careful - that one seems to bite."
Throw water on electricity just to see
If the spark'll make us feel the way we used to feel
Noe

Messages In This Thread
[se] when you ask me where I'm going - by Lena - 11-19-2023, 12:01 AM
RE: [se] when you ask me where I'm going - by Noe - 11-20-2023, 04:43 AM
RE: [se] when you ask me where I'm going - by Noe - 11-29-2023, 03:35 AM
RE: [se] when you ask me where I'm going - by Noe - 11-30-2023, 06:55 AM
RE: [se] when you ask me where I'm going - by Noe - 12-01-2023, 02:03 AM
RE: [se] when you ask me where I'm going - by Noe - 12-09-2023, 01:01 AM
RE: [se] when you ask me where I'm going - by Noe - 12-20-2023, 02:22 AM
RE: [se] when you ask me where I'm going - by Noe - 12-28-2023, 06:36 PM