Soleil

Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by:
Change author:
MP: 0
Soleil
I was born a lover
And I will die that way
She goes into his arms willingly, laughter smothered against his chest as she wraps her arms around him just as tightly. Lilly and Pad sniff and bump around her knees, and she drops her hands to give both of them scratches and attention until her dad lets her go - though it isn't for long. Guided to the kitchen table, she sinks loose and graceful into one of the chairs, incapable of ever sitting correctly with how she pulls one foot up onto the seat and hooks her arms around her leg.

Whatever she's expecting, it isn't a finely tailored, beautiful coat draped over her dad's arm. Gaping, Soleil reaches for it without truly touching it, stunned by the visuals without any awareness of the magic lining every thread. "Oh my gods, dad, it's beautiful," she breathes, slowly taking it from his hands once she's sure it won't dissolve in her touch. Examining it from every angle, her cheeks flush warm with happiness, and she begins to put it on - which is when she immediately notices how efficiently it shuts out the lingering cold from the front door having permitted her entry into her childhood home. Startled, she looks down at the coat on her body. "Wait - you said upgrade? Is it a magical coat?" It's a rhetorical question, because it's obvious that it is, but the sentiment of the garment blows her away.

She turns her starstruck gaze toward Sah, eyes going a bit shiny as she throws herself back into his arms to hide her sniffles into his shoulder. To know he supports her adventuring so much...it makes her weepy with overflowing emotion. "Thank you, dad. Thank you so much. It's perfect."
Lavender forever, kiss it till it's better
Honey sticky fingers for life

Messages In This Thread
To keep you warm - by Sah - 09-14-2023, 05:50 PM
RE: To keep you warm - by Soleil - 09-20-2023, 09:32 PM
RE: To keep you warm - by Sah - 10-02-2023, 04:51 PM
RE: To keep you warm - by Soleil - 11-23-2023, 12:22 AM
RE: To keep you warm - by Sah - 11-27-2023, 01:27 AM
RE: To keep you warm - by Soleil - 12-06-2023, 11:04 PM