{se} run against the world that’s turning
SE + Regional Assets
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
when hope and peace begin to fray
Know that daybreak is not far away
Though the discomfort lingers on both sides, there is no use lingering here. Standing, Evie reaches for Deimos' hand instinctively and finds his own already doing the same. Gloved fingers intertwining, Evie squeezes gently, taking comfort in his presence as she always does. Whatever these plants might mean, whatever mystery they may present or harm they may foreshadow, they will face it together as they always have.

With the prospect of building their own peace, Evie tries to lighten her own heart - and hopefully his as well - and wrinkles her nose playfully. "Does that mean we have to send more letters? We've had an excessive amount of meetings lately, I'm beginning to miss the early days of Halo when it was too cold and secluded for many visitors," she laughs, grateful for the ways their kingdom has grown but also wishing they could shut the world away with one giant, mountainous door for a season or two.

"I think we should continue focusing on Halo herself instead of trading. We have had plenty of relationship-building unrelated to trading." Stormbreak's Abandoned changes, and assisting Noah in the Hollowed Grounds, were all positive steps forward politically. "I'd rather focus on training or city upgrades." Though she isn't sure which is preferable at this point.
Evergreen

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} run against the world that’s turning - by Evie - 11-27-2023, 08:37 AM