{se} run against the world that’s turning
SE + Regional Assets
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
when hope and peace begin to fray
Know that daybreak is not far away
Evie can't help but agree, having been not exactly exasperated but something close to it over the lack of ongoing communication from the other regions. Though they weren't owed anything given no formal alliances between them, such things were rather lax in Caido as a whole. "I agree, especially with how little communication there is between regions regarding flora." Something Evie has been considering ways to improve upon for years upon years. However, considering she might be taking up Hotaru's Academy soon, it would have to be a dream for later in life.

Hiding her soft laugh into his bicep, Evie can't help the radiant smile on her face at the mere mention of their wedding, which seems so very close at hand now. "Oh will we? What is it? It must have slipped my mind," she teases, just as she smothers her laugh a second time into her own scarf this time as he mentions training once again. Surprise surprise.

"I think we should focus on training the Shields, and I'm happy to coordinate repairs and upgrades personally for the infirmary and the greenhouse." As the spires grow larger in size the closer they get, Evie's smile dwindles to something soft and far away. "I would still like to revive the infirmary fully or start a Guild, but Hotaru has asked me to take up the Academy. For now, fixing it up for our local healers will be enough."
Evergreen

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} run against the world that’s turning - by Evie - 11-28-2023, 01:09 AM