{se} run against the world that’s turning
SE + Regional Assets
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
when hope and peace begin to fray
Know that daybreak is not far away
It seems yet again Halo will have to rely upon her own devices, which is disappointing but not entirely surprising. In many ways, as the current most advanced region, Evie is relieved that it will not be a burdensome task. With the Monster Hunters Guild present in their borders, any strange specimens and their reactions will be presently accounted for and investigated. No encouragement to be lazy, but it's comforting to be so certain of the diligence of the members.

Her laughter is a snickering, vixen thing, glad to be caught out and content to tease and be teased. "Perhaps I'll be more excited if you give me a preview to remind me," she entices, pulling slightly on his hand in hers as she simultaneously stretches taller, grinning lips seeking his for a kiss whether he gives it to her or not.

She can feel the way he tenses, and Evie settles back on the flats of her feet with a small, understanding smile. Part of her anticipates he disagrees because he doesn't want to accept Hotaru is leaving, but the other part suspects it has something to do with her duties. She isn't anticipating the exact angle he argues however, and she blinks, taken aback for a moment. "It's not my dream any longer," she admits, because that had slowly taken shape into the idea of a Healer's guild. "But if it strengthens our people, isn't that more important?" There's little Evie wouldn't do if it meant their citizens were more prepared for any future wars or conflicts, even putting more on her own plate.
Evergreen

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} run against the world that’s turning - by Evie - 11-28-2023, 07:15 AM