[se] can't dare to dream about you anymore
Liam Dawson

Age: 32 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
A machine where your heart once was
Slowly takes the place of you
Relief flooded his body as Anju spoke, and he rushed to pour water from a nearby pitcher before offering her the cup. "Slowly," he instructed, a gentle warning in his eyes. He didn't want her to be sick from drinking too much too quickly.

It had been quite some time since she had been his captain - and in recent months, she'd become his friend and confidante - but some habits died hard. He straightened as she sipped, falling into the role of a soldier reporting to his superior. "Reports have been posted to warn people away from the water," he said. "Fortunately, there are only a few of us left here. Hopefully it will be enough to keep others out of the infirmary."

Then he softened, reaching out a gentle hand to rest on hers. "If you wanted to visit, you just had to send word," he joked, but his eyes were serious. "I would have welcomed you at the skyport." How close had he come today to losing another person he cared about? Hadn't his wife and children been enough?
Only hold the memories now
Of a love I thought I knew
Liam

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] can't dare to dream about you anymore - by Liam - 11-28-2023, 07:32 AM