so many lines that I've crossed unforgiven
For Flora <3
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
marked me like a bloodstain
"No you!" Juggling flowers and wine as Sohalia opened the door, the Doubletake beamed at her friend. However things went that afternoon, Flora was sure of one thing: uteruses before duderuses. That would make more sense later, but just now, Flora grinned as she kicked Soh's door closed behind her. Dumping the things she'd brought onto the Luminary's counter with a huff of relief, Flora nudged the wine forward and bobbed her eyebrows suggestively. Regardless of what time it was they could probably both use a little sip of something to take the edge off given the lives they led.

"Now—" Holding up a finger and jutting her chin out at her friend, Flora flared her nostrils theatrically. "How could you not tell me you and Jude broke up????" She demanded, though there was nothing but amusement in her tone. The breakup was probably still a raw thing, Soh was also a leader as much as she was a regular woman with things to deal with, but you know. Still.

Messages In This Thread
RE: so many lines that I've crossed unforgiven - by Flora - 11-28-2023, 07:51 PM