so many lines that I've crossed unforgiven
For Flora <3
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
To kiss in cars and downtown bars
Was all we needed
Gods, but it was nice to have company. She'd spent seasons with Jude by her side, first as her friend, and then as her boyfriend, and despite his disappearance, she still wasn't used to feeling so alone. There was nothing worse, in her opinion, than sitting in her apartment for hours on end missing her best friend with no one to comfort her but Tarak. But Flora was here now, and that meant that - for a while at least - Soh would be happier.

She grabbed some wine glasses out of the cabinet and set them on the counter, uncorking the bottle that Flora had graciously bought to pour them both a healthy glass. Then she winced. "Sorry! Sorry. Honestly, I haven't really told anybody," she admitted. "It's not exactly my favorite topic of conversation." Besides, how was she supposed to explain the relief she'd felt when he'd ended things, and how confusing it was to be relieved when she simultaneously missed him so much it hurt? And how was she supposed to even begin to consider Koa's place in everything?

She took a sip of her wine. At least she and Flora had similar tastes in liquor.
You drew stars around my scars
But now I'm bleedin'
Sohalia

Messages In This Thread
RE: so many lines that I've crossed unforgiven - by Sohalia - 11-28-2023, 07:59 PM