so many lines that I've crossed unforgiven
For Flora <3
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
To kiss in cars and downtown bars
Was all we needed
Soh gave Flora a sad sort of smile, waving away any concern that she might think the Doubletake was mad at her. She knew better than that. Flora was a dear friend, and however she might approach the topic of the breakup, Soh knew that the other girl would be on her side.

"I... don't know," said Soh, taking a sip of her wine. "It's - complicated?" She sighed heavily, toying with the wine glass in her hand. "It's just, he was gone for so long, Flora, and I know now that he had his reasons, but it didn't change the time I just spent waiting to hear from him, you know? So when he came back, and suggested that we go back to being friends, I just -" She laughed humorlessly. "I was relieved. And I guess I thought that maybe it could be that easy, to just go back to being friends, but now... well, I haven't heard from him, and I haven't exactly been dying to reach out. It's just not the same. I miss him," she admitted. "But I miss him more as a friend than as my boyfriend. I think - after all the time he was gone - I think I knew what was coming, you know?"
You drew stars around my scars
But now I'm bleedin'
Sohalia

Messages In This Thread
RE: so many lines that I've crossed unforgiven - by Sohalia - 11-28-2023, 08:40 PM