so many lines that I've crossed unforgiven
For Flora <3
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
To kiss in cars and downtown bars
Was all we needed
Soh sipped her wine as she listened to Flora, returning the occasional hand squeeze and sighing as she considered her friend's words. "Maybe. It's just - lonely, you know? We were together all the time, and now it's just me and Tarak." There was an indignant squawk from the griffin's tower, and Soh rolled her eyes. "And I love Tarak," she said, glaring at the little griffin as she said it. "But there's something different about human companionship. I really thought that we'd be together, but it just wasn't... right, anymore, when he came back."

As for feeling guilty, the Heart nodded sadly. "Of course I do. I mean, it was my fault that he left to begin with. I can't help but wonder if things had been different... if I had been different... I never wanted to hurt anyone, but that seems like all I've done." She took another sip of her wine. She was going to need a refill soon at this rate.

"Gods, Koa," she groaned, flopping back in her chair with covering her eyes with her arm. "Things are even more complicated with him. I really hurt him when I chose Jude, and I just want to take it back, even if we could just be friends..." Or more than friends. Anything, really. Soh wasn't picky.
You drew stars around my scars
But now I'm bleedin'
Sohalia

Messages In This Thread
RE: so many lines that I've crossed unforgiven - by Sohalia - 11-28-2023, 09:06 PM