so many lines that I've crossed unforgiven
For Flora <3
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
marked me like a bloodstain
"I know what you mean, but you aren't alone, okay?" It wasn't the same thing of course, and though Flora was loathe to admit it, there were more than a few nights when she hated her own bed for its emptiness, but that didn't mean it wasn't her job to remind Soh that as a point of fact, she wasn't alone. "I'll come up here and spoon you to bed every night if you need." She adds with a giggle.

"Hey, no it wasn't. You made a mistake. If relationships can't handle mistakes, they aren't going to work." Flora interrupts quickly, giving her head a shake. "I meant that before and I mean it now. How he responded is on him."

Taking a fairly healthy sip of her own wine now and wondering if she shouldn't have just opted for a bouquet of wine bottles instead of flowers, Flora did her best to try and keep her own emotions in check as they broached the topic of Koa. "Yeah he did seem a little off when we were hanging those lanterns, huh." She murmurs. "But like, in a perfect world or whatever, would you...want to try and be with him again? Or, not again, but you know what I mean."

Messages In This Thread
RE: so many lines that I've crossed unforgiven - by Flora - 11-28-2023, 09:20 PM