so many lines that I've crossed unforgiven
For Flora <3
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
marked me like a bloodstain
Flora felt her stomach clench hard enough to nearly make her gasp, and she might have too were her teeth not carefully clenched together to protect against precisely that sort of thing. Swallowing hard and bobbing her head a few too many times, she forced a quick smile before waggling her empty glass. "Be right back." She managed, all but leaping up from the couch and fleeing to the kitchen for more wine and the safety of being able to let her guard down for just a split second.

Knowing that this was coming didn't make it any easier, and as she reached for another bottle of wine with trembling fingers, she had to bite at the inside of her lip hard enough to draw a copper bead of blood to keep her tears at bay. While she'd known she had feelings for Koa, nothing and no one had really made her take a long hard look at them until maybe just this moment, and now that she was, gods but hated what she saw.

If it was a choice, Koa would choose Sohalia. Though she couldn't say how she knew, Flora did. Soh was better, kinder, and beautiful in the way an evergreen dusted with snow was beautiful, leaving Flora looking like a plastic overly decorated fake in comparison. "Fuck," she whispered to herself, before tilting her chin up so that the tears threatening to stream down her cheeks wouldn't smear her mascara.

Returning, she waggled the bottle and chuckled apologetically. "Sorry, got lost." She murmured, and before she could look at her friend, she repoured their glasses and then some.

"I've seen the way Koa looks at you, and though he might be as thickheaded as literally any other boy is, I don't think you've ruined things." Looking down into her wine, Flora took a slow breath. "I think you should probably go for it, but, before you do, I just..I need to tell you something."

Messages In This Thread
RE: so many lines that I've crossed unforgiven - by Flora - 11-28-2023, 10:07 PM