so many lines that I've crossed unforgiven
For Flora <3
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
marked me like a bloodstain
"Yeah, no I know." Flora agreed, glancing over her shoulder at Sohalia before looking back at her wine glass. Clutching it far too firmly, the girl gave her head a little shake, trying to force out a laugh but managing just a strangled sort of sound instead.

"So like..since you didn't grow up here, you probably don't know, but like...Koa was my first." Hazarding another glance at the Luminary before helping herself to a large sip of wine, Flora smiled softly and forced herself to go on. "It was like..right after my brother died and it got super dramatic and that's why when we talked about it last I said he was scum and to avoid him, because he crawled out my window in the middle of the night." Laughing and finding that the joy of that memory now stung in the back of her throat, the Doubletake curled her toes in an effort to refocus her thoughts.

"Anyways, recently we've just like..been hanging out, you know? And we slept together again, and..." Unable to think past the roar of her own pulse in her ears, Flora set her wine glass down and turned to Soh, reaching for her friend's hands. "But listen, it's totally nothing." She lied effortlessly, and not just because she'd had years of practice.

If Koa would choose Sohalia, then...then what was the point of even trying to stand in the way? Why set herself up for that kind of pain?

"So I really do mean it. You should totally go for it, I just wanted you to know so that it didn't, like, randomly come out at your wedding or something."

Messages In This Thread
RE: so many lines that I've crossed unforgiven - by Flora - 11-28-2023, 10:39 PM