so many lines that I've crossed unforgiven
For Flora <3
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
marked me like a bloodstain
Setting down her wine glass on the table with shaking fingers—it was helping her nerve, but Flora could already feel her nose going slightly numb—she turned toward Soh so that she could wrap both hands around the Luminary's. "I know. And same. That's why I want you to be happy—' She says almost at the same time her friend says precisely the same thing.

Gods but Soh is a good friend. And a good person.
That's why it would be so very easy to just take her up on it. Say, okay, my turn to try with him.
And that's why he'd always choose her instead.

"Honestly, it was just sex." Later, she'd let herself properly feel the betrayal of that particular lie, but for now, she let the words slip easily from her lips. "He'd probably say the same. I mean, we've had this whole time when you and Jude were technically together and it wasn't like it became anything, so.." Giving Soh's hands a squeeze, the Doubletake grins.

"Besides, since Harper stepped down, I've got big plans in Torchline anyway." And what an easy excuse that was.

Messages In This Thread
RE: so many lines that I've crossed unforgiven - by Flora - 11-29-2023, 10:05 AM