I'll rise up for you, for you, for you
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
// call out in the middle of the night
for when else would I hear you? //
She is a part of his treasure hoard now, complete with how he has previously staked his claim. It’s something he can do again, of course, far more content to settle between her legs and run his calloused palms along her skin. She fits against him perfectly, hooking her legs around his waist as her hands find the base of the horns that spiral from his head, bringing a deep rumble of a sound from his throat he can’t quite place but is quite evident in the way his body reacts to it.

Her vow is feline and light, refreshing in the face of the deep throaty sound of his own, her sharp nails pulling him closer as he continues to run his hands along her thighs, moving to the hem of her shirt to lift up and over her head, to bare more of her velvet skin to him, palms passing by her breasts on the way up. And alongside her possessiveness as she reaches up to tug him closer, he blankets her, pressing his chest against hers as he leans in for an all encompassing kiss. Yours. He repeats the vow she’d just previously said, mind wholly focused entirely on her, wanting to draw out more and more of her possessiveness.
the flood
// fall out in the cold starlight
i can save you if you do //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll rise up for you, for you, for you - by Sunjata - 11-30-2023, 12:50 AM