I'll rise up for you, for you, for you
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
Roses are red and I wish I could see them bloom
But all I see are orange hues
It's a temporary sacrifice to have to take her hands from him in order to have her shirt stripped from her, but any complaints that well up in her chest in the early rumbles of protestation are swept away on a soft gasp as those calloused hands crest over her breasts in a not-enough tease of sensation. As he leans down to blanket her, chest to chest, her legs come up to more properly encircle his hips and pull him close so she can feel every inch of him.

If he is hoping to stoke the flames of her possessiveness, he has done so beautifully. Her too-sharp nails trail down the back of his neck and across his shoulders as she arches up into him, demanding and sinuous. Then prove it, she commands as she leans up into his kiss, teeth nipping across his bottom lip. Take me here and now. I don't want soft and slow. I want you desperate, I want you hard. Here she kisses up the side of his cheek to cut her teeth into the lobe of his ear, laving away the sting with her tongue. I want you to have me, take me, clothes still on and foreplay forgotten. Pulling away, she looks into his eyes, her own breaths already coming a little faster. "Understood?" It's a low, heated murmur, befitting her actual voice.
Now you’re stuck in my head and I wish I could sing the blues
But all I hear are orange tunes, and all I do is think of you
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll rise up for you, for you, for you - by Hotaru - 11-30-2023, 01:23 AM