I'll rise up for you, for you, for you
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
Roses are red and I wish I could see them bloom
But all I see are orange hues
Though she demands he be the one take control and give into the bestial desires within, it makes her preen sweetly to have him bend to her will so prettily, so willingly. Her own kind of dominance met and fulfilled perfectly. It makes the gasp as her head is wrenched back sound like a choir of ecstasy, bright with lust and approval. Each bite and harsh grip is met with little hiccups of sound, a symphony that tells him he's on the right track. Whatever marks he leaves she will wear proudly, her own little tattoo on otherwise unblemished skin.

Somehow as he rises above her, the view is all the more erotic with how he remains entirely clothed. He pulls, rough and wanting, but her own need is just as apparent with how she cants her hips and twines her legs around him - and of course by the slickness that lets him sink into her with little resistance, driving a wanton gasp from her throat as her hands twist into his shirt, nails scraping dull across the skin beneath.

"Fuck," she rumbles, thighs twitching around his hips as the electric overload of sensations buzzes through her core. Ru's hips rock against him, ensuring he's as deep within her as he can get, greedy for every centimeter. "Yes, please, please," she murmurs, almost a whine as she throws her head back against the give of sand beneath the blanket she'd laid out, using her grip on Sunjata's shirt to rock him against her as if it will somehow force him to start thrusting.
Now you’re stuck in my head and I wish I could sing the blues
But all I hear are orange tunes, and all I do is think of you
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll rise up for you, for you, for you - by Hotaru - 11-30-2023, 02:19 AM