I'll rise up for you, for you, for you
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
// call out in the middle of the night
for when else would I hear you? //
An overwhelming source of pride blooms from his chest, sinking into her with a low groan, hitching slightly as she rocks her hips against him, ensuring he starts as deep as possible. She doesn’t have to do much to get him to start, the pace set quickly as her sounds become a backdrop for him to figure out how much of this she wants.

Using his wings to support himself, one hand finds her breast again, fingers teasing at her nipple in time with each nearly punishing thrust, his other hand remaining tight at her thigh as he keeps her against him, digging little fingerprint bruises into her skin. Panting already with the kisses he presses against her sternum and collarbones, he’s capable of speaking through the Attuned bond far more smoothly than if he were to try and speak now, especially with how occupied his mouth currently is.

If I had known you wanted to fuck like reckless teenagers, I could have taken you at the bar. His mental voice is still breathless, but far more concise and deep, husky and amused with each thrust.
the flood
// fall out in the cold starlight
i can save you if you do //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll rise up for you, for you, for you - by Sunjata - 11-30-2023, 02:36 AM