{se} good tidings and cheer
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 7847
Evie

The angry seas calm the moment Hadama approaches, giving Evie all the confidence she needs to wade further into the water - grateful as always for her Academy blessing and the way it wards off the worst of the chill. Though she usually lets him come to her first for any kind of physicality, respecting his personal space at all turns, Evie can't help but move to fling her arms around his shoulders in a quick squeeze-and-shake to try and purge herself of the electric feeling in her bones that has her bouncing backward with a bright laugh and a newly damp shirt.

Brandishing the invite at him, Evie bounces on her heels as she waits for him to pop the golden wax seal on the back, but she can only manage to wait long enough for him to get through, We request the pleasure of your company to celebrate the marriage of Deimos Ignatius and Evie Wordsworth on the evening of -- before she breaks. "Deimos and I are getting married!" It flocks from her lips like twitterpated sparrows, her now free hands clasping eagerly in front of her chest.

"It will be in the greenhouse, and there's an entire aquatic section that will hopefully be large enough for you to port into or transported to," she assures, attempting to fend off any concerns or rebuttals ahead of time. Desperate for him to agree, to be equally excited, because he's the only person she has who she can invite, and this means so much to her in a way she can't readily express to him. "I was hoping you'd be my best man?" Her eyes are soft and vulnerable as she asks it, smile slightly tremulous. "My friend Alys will be helping me with my dress, but...you're my closest friend. I'd really like you to be there." And though she's the type to wear her heart on her sleeve, the Evergreen shakes herself slightly, cheeks pink as she soldiers on. "It's going to be a really small, intimate ceremony. But there will be a much larger reception after!" If, for some reason, he chooses to decline and only attend as a dignitary.
a golden cage, for all its worth and beauty
is still just a cage

Messages In This Thread
{se} good tidings and cheer - by Evie - 11-27-2023, 11:40 PM
RE: {se} good tidings and cheer - by Hadama - 11-30-2023, 02:57 AM
RE: {se} good tidings and cheer - by Evie - 11-30-2023, 03:21 AM
RE: {se} good tidings and cheer - by Hadama - 11-30-2023, 10:46 PM
RE: {se} good tidings and cheer - by Evie - 12-01-2023, 05:15 PM
RE: {se} good tidings and cheer - by Hadama - 12-01-2023, 09:42 PM
RE: {se} good tidings and cheer - by Evie - 12-17-2023, 07:55 AM
RE: {se} good tidings and cheer - by Hadama - 12-17-2023, 05:06 PM
RE: {se} good tidings and cheer - by Evie - 12-26-2023, 11:27 PM