I'll rise up for you, for you, for you
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
Roses are red and I wish I could see them bloom
But all I see are orange hues
Her equilibrium tilts abruptly as Sunjata pulls her up and onto his lap, the arms around him adjusting to throw one over his shoulder while the other continues to dig her nails in through his shirt. The new angle has his cock reaching deeper, driving the breath from her lungs in a groan of sound as his wings wrap around her, cocooning her. Somehow it's even hotter despite the fact they're putting on a show - a visible embodiment of his possessiveness, of how despite all his power and gifts, he is hers. It's an intoxicating idea.

Tilting her head so his teeth have all the room they could want to mark and bloody her neck, the rumble of his words against her skin seems to sink into her own throat and seize her vocal cords. Bracing herself in the sand, she follows the rhythm his hands set, moaning softly each time she drops back down onto him. His own moan is sweet music to her ears, and she lifts a hand to hold onto one of his horns, using it to bring their foreheads together and brace her as she rides him. Don't make me wait too long, she purrs, enticed by the idea of Sunjata with a title to his name once more, cocky and proud the way he'd been as Governor so long ago. It's a perfect double entendre for the way she dips her other hand between their bodies, tightening around him in every way as her own fingertips find her clit and the nerves alight sharply. I asked for reckless teenage fucking, didn't I? Which means she wants them both to orgasm soon.
Now you’re stuck in my head and I wish I could sing the blues
But all I hear are orange tunes, and all I do is think of you
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll rise up for you, for you, for you - by Hotaru - 11-30-2023, 04:30 AM