[se] can't dare to dream about you anymore
Liam Dawson

Age: 32 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
A machine where your heart once was
Slowly takes the place of you
It would normally never cross his mind to instruct her, but between her injuries and the fact that they were on equal footing now that he was no longer her subordinate, it came easily to his lips. Anju was not a weak woman, but the river stars had drained her like nothing he'd ever seen before. Despite her strength, she seemed so small in the infirmary bed, and seeing her there, waiting for the hours to pass and her to awaken, had scared him more than he could explain. She was independent and self-sufficient - and he appreciated that about her - but for once, he could, and would, take care of her.

Her laugh was welcome, and he chuckled in response, squeezing her hand as it met his own. Then he sobered. "I only wish I'd gotten there sooner." The memory of her laying beneath that tree brought a frown to his face, his brow creasing in worry. It was all he could do to keep himself from checking every inch of her himself, just to make sure she was on the road to recovery.

Liam shook his head, blonde curls flicking against his forehead. "You don't have to worry about me," he said softly, leveling an encouraging smile at his friend. Not that she was wrong. It wasn't the first time he'd considered how alone he really was, especially since Phoebe had disappeared. But he'd made a commitment when he'd moved here, and as much as he might want to consider returning home, something kept stopping him.
Only hold the memories now
Of a love I thought I knew
Liam

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] can't dare to dream about you anymore - by Liam - 11-30-2023, 04:34 AM