I'll rise up for you, for you, for you
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
Roses are red and I wish I could see them bloom
But all I see are orange hues
Any rebuttal on her tongue is entirely childish, but all she can get out is, Can't do two things at once, handsome? before he kisses her, and even that brief moment is enough to steal any further teasing straight from her brain. It's also enough to mollify her - exactly as he'd intended - when he lifts her off entirely, and the emptiness settles in immediately, making her groan in protest even as he spins her around.

It's entirely worth it as he sinks back into her, putting her on full display to their audience of shadow people whose eyes gleam and voices croon in low arousal. It makes Ru whimper and squeeze around Sunjata's cock, tilting her head back against his shoulder and arching to put herself on full display as if saying, see? See how beautiful we are? See how he's mine, and I'm his, and all you can do is watch and want? It's intoxicating, and they aren't even real.

Teeth, cock, and fingers, all play on both pain and pleasure receptors doggedly, and her showy arch turns into a taut bowstring at the overload of sensation. Any hope she had of coming last - and what a wonderful problem to have as a woman - is wrenched from her hands at the growl of his command, orgasm shaking her apart before she can even call his name. Not that it stops her midway, the syllables stuttering out amidst waves of clenching and heat, "S-Sunny!" Her hand flies back and grips tight into his hair at the back of his head, the longing she feels for him to follow after her wordless but profound in the bond.
Now you’re stuck in my head and I wish I could sing the blues
But all I hear are orange tunes, and all I do is think of you
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll rise up for you, for you, for you - by Hotaru - 11-30-2023, 05:17 AM