[se] can't dare to dream about you anymore
Liam Dawson

Age: 32 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
A machine where your heart once was
Slowly takes the place of you
Hazel eyes met hers as she raised a dark brow, and he winced as she argued. Of course, she had every right to worry. If their roles were reversed, he'd feel exactly the same. He felt her fingers twine around his and squeezed gently. "You're right," he said softly. "It's... not what I'd expected." He'd thought he was coming to a place to settle down, to get away from the hustle and bustle of Stormbreak and all that it reminded him of. He hadn't realized that there was no one here, or how much he'd miss his work, or his friends, or his captain.

He ran a hand through his curls, rubbing the back of his neck. "I've thought about coming back," he admitted quietly. It would be so easy. He knew he'd be welcomed. "But it just feels wrong to leave the Greatwood defenseless. There may not be many people here, but they're good people, and they deserve better." What that meant, he wasn't sure. They needed leadership, but there was no one around to take up the title - no one except him, and he'd never had the desire to lead. But with things changing the way they were... he did need someone to watch his back, at least, no matter how much he hated to admit it.
Only hold the memories now
Of a love I thought I knew
Liam

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] can't dare to dream about you anymore - by Liam - 11-30-2023, 05:57 AM