I'll rise up for you, for you, for you
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
// call out in the middle of the night
for when else would I hear you? //
He could rebuttal something charming, something sweet about no, he can’t do two things at once with her the way she presses against him. But it dies on his tongue because of how he picks her up, turning her to face their makeshift audience, feeling her tighten around him and arch against him. It has that tension building up in him, one that he prolongs as much as possible to focus entirely on getting her to finish first.

He succeeds as she relishes in the attention, the vague eyes on her as he drives into her, lips and teeth at her neck, hands covering and teasing each part of her body. He can feel her rising tension, though, the way she keens against him when it hits her, the way he can feel the waves press through her as he continues to thrust into her. His name on her tongue moaned out for all to hear and the way her hand grips into his hair all help drive him over the edge, hands shifting to press down against her hips, driving her further down onto him when his tether snaps, a growled out sound leaving him as he pants against her neck, sweat dripping down his skin as he rides out the waves of pleasure with her before he buries his face in against her neck again, littering her with adoring kisses, trying to catch his breath. “You’re beautiful.” He’s breathless as he hums his hoarse compliment, arms slipping around her to squeeze her tight.
the flood
// fall out in the cold starlight
i can save you if you do //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll rise up for you, for you, for you - by Sunjata - 11-30-2023, 06:02 AM