so many lines that I've crossed unforgiven
For Flora <3
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
marked me like a bloodstain
And just like that, the moment was over. Though Flora's nose felt numb and her fingers felt cold, her heart had shattered enough such that it was no longer lodged in her throat, and her budding tears now felt more like a threat to her makeup than to her ability to keep her voice steady.

She'd done the thing; it was cowardly and selfish, but it was done, and now she was free to talk about easier things.

"Okay, so liiiike—" Giving Soh's hands a final squeeze, Flora reaches for her wine glass before diving into it. "Harper told me first. Or well, like Sunjata knew and whatever, but I was the first Torcher. And I got to thinking...I'm like, really strong now." Says Elle Woods. "And I mean...I have you here, and my mom and Sunjata who's basically going to be my step-dad in King's End, and Aunt Phoebe in the Greatwood, and my dads of course...like, I could just take Torchline from Hadama if he doesn't let me co-lead." How easily the plans for her coup slipped from her wine-loosened lips.

"Jack told me not to just bully him about it, but gods he can be such an old man sometimes."

Messages In This Thread
RE: so many lines that I've crossed unforgiven - by Flora - 11-30-2023, 10:39 AM