[se] when you ask me where I'm going
Open Flora SE!
Noe Carpenter
Engineer-in-training

Age: 19 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Why you got it in for me?
Is it cause I bring it to your knees?
Noe approached cautiously, joining Lena in her crouch and peering at the offending plant. She knew next to nothing about flora, having spent her time studying the inner machinations of nonliving items. Perhaps that had been a mistake, especially since she was planning to explore. Still, if these plants were new, then perhaps they had yet to be catalogued in any book or pamphlet.

The possibility of the angry plant finding its way to the Celestine had Noe raising her eyebrows. "I didn't think of that," she admitted. She'd not stopped to consider that in her wanderings, an errant seed might take hold of her clothing or her bag, hitchhiking its way back to her home. Yet another thing to be wary of, then.

"I don't know much about plants," she said with a shrug, standing and dusting off her palms. "But it seems weird, right? Safrin's gone, a meteor that left no trace, weird weather, angry plants..." She pursed her lips, tilting her head to one side, mind ticking steadily through the possibilities. "Could be coincidence."
Throw water on electricity just to see
If the spark'll make us feel the way we used to feel
Noe

Messages In This Thread
[se] when you ask me where I'm going - by Lena - 11-19-2023, 12:01 AM
RE: [se] when you ask me where I'm going - by Noe - 11-20-2023, 04:43 AM
RE: [se] when you ask me where I'm going - by Noe - 11-29-2023, 03:35 AM
RE: [se] when you ask me where I'm going - by Noe - 11-30-2023, 06:55 AM
RE: [se] when you ask me where I'm going - by Noe - 12-01-2023, 02:03 AM
RE: [se] when you ask me where I'm going - by Noe - 12-09-2023, 01:01 AM
RE: [se] when you ask me where I'm going - by Noe - 12-20-2023, 02:22 AM
RE: [se] when you ask me where I'm going - by Noe - 12-28-2023, 06:36 PM