[se] you are a call to motion
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 7847
Evie
You have me floating like a feather on the sea
While you're as heavy as the world
She hadn’t considered luck being dependent upon their proximity, but it’s romantic, which means she’s completely enthralled by the idea. “But I’m already the luckiest when you’re by my side,” she simpers, though the curve of her smile can’t hide the softness of her eyes, the sincerity that she shows on her sleeve as easily as her heart. “I think that’s a great idea though.” And she will never take off her engagement ring, though it will move hands the day of the wedding, ensuring she wouldn’t have to choose between the benefits he’d originally proposed to her.

Leaning over to rest her chin on his shoulder as he begins to draw, Evie keeps half an eye on her kite so it doesn’t tangle and plummet against Deimos’ (or find its way into Belial’s teeth). “White, for the mountain peaks.” Her finger dances around his own to make marks of her own ideas, the cold turning her skin pink. “And a dark sky with the auroras.” Tilting her cheek against his shoulder, she eyes the snow on the roof. “I’d like them to match, but I’d also like a stone on mine to distinguish them. Maybe here?” She dips her fingertip into the snow to place a dot hovering in the void of the aurora sky. Using her closeness to sneak a kiss against his cheek, he’ll feel the way her lips curve in a smile against his skin. “To remind me of my North Star, guiding me home when I’m away.” She wouldn’t be her if she wasn’t using every possible excuse to spew sweet things at him, all the better for how sincere they always were.
That you hold your hands beneath

Messages In This Thread
[se] you are a call to motion - by Deimos - 11-30-2023, 01:35 AM
RE: [se] you are a call to motion - by Evie - 11-30-2023, 09:28 AM
RE: [se] you are a call to motion - by Deimos - 12-01-2023, 12:14 AM
RE: [se] you are a call to motion - by Evie - 12-01-2023, 08:44 PM
RE: [se] you are a call to motion - by Deimos - 12-01-2023, 09:56 PM
RE: [se] you are a call to motion - by Evie - 12-17-2023, 08:04 AM
RE: [se] you are a call to motion - by Deimos - 12-17-2023, 07:42 PM
RE: [se] you are a call to motion - by Evie - 12-27-2023, 02:57 AM
RE: [se] you are a call to motion - by Deimos - 12-27-2023, 11:55 AM
RE: [se] you are a call to motion - by Evie - 12-28-2023, 06:52 PM