{se} good tidings and cheer
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 49 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 2900
"Yes," he agreed with how much the Mer were still a mystery to most humans. Not entirely without design, as the old insular ways lingered, but they were beginning to give way to the new bridges that had been built in times of peace. But for those outside Torchline the Mer might as well still be as strange and alien as the Fae and the Ancients, and Hadama's smile turned a little sad as that strangeness raised a reef between them on a day when he would have most wanted to celebrate his best friend's joy.

A season, even a full month to prepare, and he might have been able to be there for her. But now... "I will be at the Bay," he promised. As close as he could come to her home when the moon was less than full. "Whenever you need me there." That much, at least, he would not miss for the world.

Her request brought a light back into his eyes and he squeezed her hands again. His head tilted to the side as mischief warmed his eyes, bright and warm and glad that here, at least, was something he could do. "Indeed. I have been waiting to give it to you. I will be back soon."

He drifted back, disengaging before he let the water around him drop him back into the waves which returned to their energetic froth a moment later as he teleported back to the Underwater City and his rooms there.

It was less than ten minutes before the Tidebreaker returned, soothing the waters around him and swimming up to Evie with a twinkle in his eye and a large polished shell in his hand that he held out to her proudly. "An early wedding gift," he rumbled. "So I will be there in spirit."

Messages In This Thread
{se} good tidings and cheer - by Evie - 11-27-2023, 11:40 PM
RE: {se} good tidings and cheer - by Hadama - 11-30-2023, 02:57 AM
RE: {se} good tidings and cheer - by Evie - 11-30-2023, 03:21 AM
RE: {se} good tidings and cheer - by Hadama - 11-30-2023, 10:46 PM
RE: {se} good tidings and cheer - by Evie - 12-01-2023, 05:15 PM
RE: {se} good tidings and cheer - by Hadama - 12-01-2023, 09:42 PM
RE: {se} good tidings and cheer - by Evie - 12-17-2023, 07:55 AM
RE: {se} good tidings and cheer - by Hadama - 12-17-2023, 05:06 PM
RE: {se} good tidings and cheer - by Evie - 12-26-2023, 11:27 PM
RE: {se} good tidings and cheer - by Hadama - 12-27-2023, 06:31 AM