With the roar of the fire, my heart rose to its feet
Wedding~
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
carve your name into my arm,
instead of stressed, i lie here charmed
The day arrives and Kiada has shown early, if only to try and ensure that she won’t immediately turn to stone and ruin their wedding day. So far, everything has worked out beautifully, settling into the greenhouse with a dress to match the theme courtesy of Hotaru’s focused hands. Her gaze drifts between the lights that hang, to the others accompanying them, to Deimos on the altar where she offers a gentle smile of courage – never once knowing what it was like to get married, but imagining she can offer support where she could.

The rest, though, the click of Evie’s heels against the floor and the rapt attention Deimos offers, has the Harpy’s attention drifting, body turning to face the aisle, permitting a soft gasp of surprise to leave her at how beautiful Evie is as she moves to meet Deimos at the altar. She can’t help but to keep a bright grin from her face, silent as she watches the wedding commence.
KIADA
'cause there's nothing else to do,
every me and every you
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the roar of the fire, my heart rose to its feet - by Kiada - 12-01-2023, 11:38 PM