so many lines that I've crossed unforgiven
For Flora <3
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
To kiss in cars and downtown bars
Was all we needed
Sunlight spilled in through the window, making a light patch on the floor near the couch the girls were reclined on. Tarak rose from his perch on the tower in the corner, stretched, and hopped down to survey the sunspot - and promptly stretched out in it to fall back asleep. Soh watched him with a half-smile, rolling her eyes affectionately. He was such a cat sometimes.

"Well, I think you'd be brilliant," Soh said, as though that settled everything, and flashed her friend a smile. "I mean, you're super smart and super talented." And that was without Soh even delving into Flora's connections. Not that the girl needed them - Flora was powerful in her own right. "And you'd make a fabulous queen." Suddenly her eyes lit up, as though she'd had an idea. "I should ask one of our smiths to make you a crown! It can be Stormbreak's gift to the new queen of Torchline. Do you prefer gold or silver?"
You drew stars around my scars
But now I'm bleedin'
Sohalia

Messages In This Thread
RE: so many lines that I've crossed unforgiven - by Sohalia - 12-02-2023, 03:27 AM