Mother Know Best
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
The season is barely halfway through, and it has already been a busy one. Lights during LongNight followed by a bizarre crash site and infected creatures are the main concerns. Yet running a new guild is not an easy task either. Edmund has been busy and stressed. Yet as he steps foot into the cavern, the tension bleeds out of him. This is Mother's domain, and he was safe here.

Tail curling with delight, the young Ancient walks over and pricks a finger on one of the gemstones. As he lets it bleed, Splat circles the cavern with wide-eyed curiosity and a rippling form. Letting out a small laugh, Edmund focuses on his prayer. "Hello, Mother. I hope you're doing well." His eyes trace the gemstones with reverence, a small smile on his face.

Taking a breath, he straightens up, "I was hoping that you might be able to give me some guidance. The strange lights during LongNight and the resulting crater are worrisome. The strange purple plants that are causing harm are as well. Is there anything that you can tell me about them? Are they a threat that you've seen before?"  

Tail flicking, Edmund waits patiently in the hopes that Mother will come to his aid.

~
Edmund offers blood by pricking his finger on a gemstone and is asking Mother Dygra for information regarding recent events.

Regional Score bonus: +3 in all shrine visits, drops, PQ+s, KQs, etc. (You must post this at the bottom of any post where a +3 should be included

If his roll fails, please reroll once at the cost of 150MP. Thank you!

Edmund
Come dance in the shadows

Messages In This Thread
Mother Know Best - by Edmund - 12-03-2023, 02:19 AM
RE: Mother Know Best - by Dygra - 12-03-2023, 01:07 PM
RE: Mother Know Best - by Edmund - 12-04-2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Mother Know Best - by Dygra - 12-12-2023, 08:07 PM
RE: Mother Know Best - by Edmund - 12-14-2023, 01:59 PM
RE: Mother Know Best - by Dygra - 12-19-2023, 06:44 PM
RE: Mother Know Best - by Edmund - 12-26-2023, 04:10 PM