I'll rise up for you, for you, for you
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
Roses are red and I wish I could see them bloom
But all I see are orange hues
She leans backward into his embrace, equally trusting that he will hold her for the sake of being a gentleman and also that he has no shortage of strength to spare to accomplish it with ease. Each small, barely-there kiss is set to the sound of Sunjata's pounding heart, and Hotaru braces her hands on the arm still around her waist so she can squeeze back, pressing kisses of her own on errant slices of skin in her reach - collarbone, neck, the bottom of his jaw. At least until they both turn enough to press their lips together properly, where the sensation of his love washing over and joining hers is almost overwhelming.

In this moment she knows she has made the right decision. Trying again puts more than her heart on the line, and they're both willing to take that leap if it means feeling this way for the rest of their natural lives.

Laughing - still a little breathless - she thunks her head down against his shoulder while rolling her eyes in fond dramatics. "You just want me to praise you," she teases, her own hand caressing down his hip in a leisurely slide, still somehow starving to touch him despite all the ways they are still connected. Nuzzling beneath his jaw, she hides her smile, though he'll sense it in the bond all the same. "Yes, you did. Flying colors, my love." Opening one eye to look out over the familiar Torchline coastline, she hums a playful sound. "Though now I regret not actually mimicking the bar." There are a million places she would love to fuck him, simply put, but after he'd planted such a beautiful image in her head she mourns this one more immediately.
Now you’re stuck in my head and I wish I could sing the blues
But all I hear are orange tunes, and all I do is think of you
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll rise up for you, for you, for you - by Hotaru - 12-03-2023, 03:18 AM