I'll rise up for you, for you, for you
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
Roses are red and I wish I could see them bloom
But all I see are orange hues
His easy acceptance makes her laugh, still a little breathless and shaky from a rather magnificent orgasm. The intimacy of the afterglow always means the most to her (which shouldn't be shocking, given her romantic heart) and she leans into every peppered, trailing kiss that he leaves on her upturned face.

The scene fades away to be replaced with the bar, and though she's sensitive still Hotaru can't help a soft groan at the arousal that spikes in her navel. With the strength disparity, wherever he wants her she goes, but you wouldn't know it with how willingly she ragdolls in his hands. Unable to keep her hands off him, one trails along the wingbone of his left wing, and the other rests on his shoulder, fingertips curling into his hair.

"That's okay, you'll keep me warm enough hart koning." Leaning in, she brushes her nose against his, settling comfortably on his lap with her shins against the familiar booth. "After all, I'm certainly not done with you." Even if she needs some recovery time for sex, she doesn't plan on leaving this room until she's forced to. Certainly not until she's satisfied that Sunjata has been properly showered in adoration.
Now you’re stuck in my head and I wish I could sing the blues
But all I hear are orange tunes, and all I do is think of you
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll rise up for you, for you, for you - by Hotaru - 12-07-2023, 01:45 AM