God Quest kickstart my heart
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and i love vermont, but it's the season of the sticks and i
saw your mom, she forgot that i existed //
There’s the bolstering warmth of the alcohol that does little to fog his mind these days, but it’s nothing compared to the warmth that blooms around the Flood that always comes alongside Frey’s appearance. There’s a hitch in his throat, as if anticipating the first sight of his deity since his personal tragedy struck, only to find a beautiful yellow snake, slithering along the rainbow rocks. It’s a blessing in all the ways Sunjata can’t articulate, settling in as the weight of the snake winds its way around him, his hands lifting to run calloused fingers along Frey’s smooth scales, the praise bolstering the navy blue feathers that sprout along his shoulders and tattooed neck, flaring with appreciation.

I aim to please.” Sunjata responds easily, having learned early on that it was best to take ones time and make sure the pieces were correct rather than having to redo it multiple times over and over again to get the right result.

As for how he’s feeling, there’s a soft little hum that slips from him. “Good, actually. Surprisingly so.” Considering the last few times they’d met. The reconnection with Hotaru doing wonders to his mental health as of late. “I have decided to fix up King’s End a bit more and I intend to rule it, now that it’s livable.
the flood
// and it's half my fault, but i just like to play the victim //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 11-29-2023, 11:44 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Frey - 12-12-2023, 07:53 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 12-12-2023, 08:23 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Frey - 12-12-2023, 08:43 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 12-12-2023, 08:52 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Frey - 12-12-2023, 09:06 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 12-12-2023, 09:26 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Frey - 12-12-2023, 09:49 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 12-12-2023, 10:20 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Frey - 12-13-2023, 10:36 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 12-14-2023, 07:10 PM