I'll rise up for you, for you, for you
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
// call out in the middle of the night
for when else would I hear you? //
A gleam of lust remains sparkling in his gaze as her simpering purr hits his pierced ears, that small smirk remaining as his hands continue to brush along her pale skin. “I can’t wait.” He hums a rumbled purr of his own, accented and lengthy, almost breathy with the promise of hearing it. The idea sparks that slow simmer again, distracted momentarily as she drops her head to his shoulder, wings rustling slightly as his hands start to move slower, slipping away from her spine to her hips, fingertips dipping into the waistband of the skirt that’s hitched up between them.

A shiver races down his spine with a soft gasp to feel the claw she forms, dragging against his leathery wing. A touch that in fact, does have that heat rising more to the surface, as Hotaru would likely feel the way he starts to fill out again. “Well, we do have the rest of LongNight at least.” He starts to say, angling to press his lips against her exposed neck. “I don’t see a problem in keeping us here to ride out all the possible fantasies.” It’s a quieter suggestion, like a secret just for themselves, punctuated with the taunting tease of his teeth against the nape of her neck, over a bruise that’s already beginning to form.

The squeeze of her thighs against his and the squirming of her hips sparks another shiver down his spine, a soft bitten back groan whispered in her ear, hands shifting now as they slip out of her waistband to move to her thighs, slipping up and under the cover of the skirt to pull her closer, hips rocking slowly as he tries to speed up his own recovery, cock hardening with each gentle roll of his hips and the squirming of her in his lap.
the flood
// fall out in the cold starlight
i can save you if you do //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll rise up for you, for you, for you - by Sunjata - 12-13-2023, 01:03 AM