Mother Know Best
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1605
Edmund pauses, tail freezing behind him. Is he a threat? The face of Milo that stranger flashes through his mind. Mother is right and there is no point in denying it. "Yes. I have the potential and capacity for it." He runs a tongue over his fangs, "I suppose I must always keep that in mind." Self-awareness and self-control were key, lest he lose himself and his goals. Throwing away his efforts to a lapse of control would be an immense waste.

The conversation and Mother's laughter leave no room for brooding. Edmund feels the caress on his face and instantly melts, a bright smile quickly overtaking his expression. "Thank you, Mother." He will never take for granted the guidance and the freedom of choice that she gives him and the other Ancients. Some part of him still feels that he should continue to prove worthy of such luxuries.

Edmund's tail flicks as he contemplates how to phrase his words. "Mother. I know I am likely not powerful enough yet to be of much help. But if there is ever a task or goal that you need or want my aid with, I'm ready and willing." His smile turns mischievous, "Whether it's to help or harm, I choose it." He doesn't need her permission, so the decision is already made. His loyalty, his choice. He will heed his Mother's call wherever he may be. There's not much he can offer in the grand scheme of things. But it's a start.

Edmund
Come dance in the shadows

Messages In This Thread
Mother Know Best - by Edmund - 12-03-2023, 02:19 AM
RE: Mother Know Best - by Dygra - 12-03-2023, 01:07 PM
RE: Mother Know Best - by Edmund - 12-04-2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Mother Know Best - by Dygra - 12-12-2023, 08:07 PM
RE: Mother Know Best - by Edmund - 12-14-2023, 01:59 PM
RE: Mother Know Best - by Dygra - 12-19-2023, 06:44 PM
RE: Mother Know Best - by Edmund - 12-26-2023, 04:10 PM