God Quest kickstart my heart
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and i love vermont, but it's the season of the sticks and i
saw your mom, she forgot that i existed //
The information over the new shift is gladly taken, as each of the heads of the hydra offer as close to a smile as they can – ending up a bit more like baring teeth, but the intention is there with the feeling along the Attuned bond. It feels almost unstoppable, wondering what it might be like to see through double the amount of heads situated on his shoulders than he is right now. But it’s both dizzying and electrifying, something to test later when his emotions perhaps aren’t so full, easily shifting to the snake to curl about Frey’s shoulders instead.

Of course I will. He answers easily, settling in comfortably – at least until the immortality is mentioned, something he wasn’t sure he wanted, but one he can’t fault Frey from giving. At least the caveat is a simple one to both avoid and accomplish, if the need ever arose (a thought he hopes he never has to have again, but that ends up being like a broken record given the trajectory of his life).

Regardless, it’s good to know, and something that he’ll need to figure out how to break to Hotaru. A thought that comes later as he settles into the water with Frey, lapping up the touch of the waves, eventually shifting back to himself to enjoy it to the fullest along the multicolored rocks.

FIN <333
the flood
// and it's half my fault, but i just like to play the victim //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 11-29-2023, 11:44 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Frey - 12-12-2023, 07:53 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 12-12-2023, 08:23 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Frey - 12-12-2023, 08:43 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 12-12-2023, 08:52 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Frey - 12-12-2023, 09:06 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 12-12-2023, 09:26 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Frey - 12-12-2023, 09:49 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 12-12-2023, 10:20 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Frey - 12-13-2023, 10:36 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 12-14-2023, 07:10 PM