Mini Event For which your soul has always yearned
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Evie
they say love is a journey, and I promise that I'll never leave
Evie could have recited Deimos' reply in perfect harmony with his delivery, which makes her grin stretch ever wider in ways she didn't think could be possible. "Lead the way husband," she bids, surely giving the worst moon eyes anyone in attendance has seen (aside from perhaps Remi and Ronin if they were in possession of convenient mirrors). As they venture toward the refreshments, the stars overhead draw her attention, and Evie presses her free hand briefly to her breast as she looks up at them. She has never met Safrin personally, but she is certainly the second most important in Evie's life, and her symbolic attendance is deeply moving.

Sah pulls her from the heavens above, and though Evie does not have champagne yet she plucks one from the table to return his toast with a beaming smile as he and Deimos embrace, moving forward to squeeze his elbow since the Sword has taken up the rest of his body. "Thank you," she effuses, aware she will likely be saying it all evening and quite looking forward to it.

Remi is a wonderful surprise. Evie has not seen him in years, and he looks much happier now than in those fateful days. Automatically her hands reach to take one of his, feeling an old kinship with faces from her past. "Oh, Remi. It is so good to see you. Thank you so much for coming," she murmurs, aware it may have been on Deimos' behalf but appreciative of the gift of his presence. "I don't think I can possibly fit any more joy in my body," she admits on a laugh, overwhelmed by the weight of the love in her veins. "But thank you. Please, visit us more? That would be a much greater gift." Winking at Ronin to include him in the request, she pulls the Lullaby into a quick side-hug before gracefully letting him go.

Three flutes of champagne down, Alys' timely arrival keeps her from reaching for another to darken the slight flush in her cheeks, though the Seer's compliment achieves it nonetheless. "It's largely due to your help," she laughs, certain she's never been complimented so thoroughly in her life and struggling between blossoming beneath it and shying away. Reaching for the woman's hand, she squeezes briefly, smile softening. "Thank you again for being there for me. It meant the world." While their friendship is a fledgling thing, having cherished women surrounding her and supporting her on her special day had kept Evie floating on a high of friendship that kept the bittersweet evidence of her lost family at bay.
When it's all too heavy to carry, Remember this moment with me

Messages In This Thread
For which your soul has always yearned - by Evie - 12-04-2023, 10:30 PM
RE: For which your soul has always yearned - by Evie - 12-17-2023, 08:18 AM