[se] i'm the best thing at this party
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
flora

While Hadama effected the solemnity he judged the moment deserving of, Flora squealed her delight. Clapping her hands together and smiling widely, she danced her way towards the water's edge in order to hold out her hand. She was more of a hugger than a hand-shaker, but given the watery barrier, this was probably the easiest thing. "I won't ever intentionally let Torchline down." This wasn't to say she'd never make a mistake, only that she'd not do it on purpose.

Switching from joy-filed to contemplative in a heartbeat, the new Queen listened intently as Hadama described what had already been decided. "That makes sense." Flora agreed, before flashing the mermanta a wry smile as if to point out how agreeable she was being. "Oh! Well I can tell you about that. I bumped into them on my way back from seeing my mom. We didn't really find anything, although Edmund took all sorts of measurements and whatnot. It's just...a big hole. Clearly something hit it hard enough to carve out a good amount of dirt, but otherwise..." Her shoulders lifted and fell again. "If you didn't already know what happened, you'd just walk right by it." It was certainly no ground 0 by any streth. "Though...when Mel and I were in the Climb we ran into his infected fyrhund. It bit me before we killed it, but.." Tugging at her sleeve—up, rather than down this time—Flora revealed the white bandage which was already soaked through with blood. "It just won't heal. It's so weird."

Pulling her sleeve back down, Flora glances up the beach and nods. "We could go talk to Rae if you wanted to? Or...I dunno, once the fountain is done maybe the next one could be with Frey. I'm sure they wouldn't want us harming any of the new stuff, but maybe if we could just protect Torchline against it?"
No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-03-2023, 03:05 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Hadama - 12-11-2023, 06:45 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-12-2023, 08:02 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Hadama - 12-12-2023, 10:09 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-13-2023, 04:36 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Hadama - 12-13-2023, 08:28 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-14-2023, 12:26 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Hadama - 12-15-2023, 07:44 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-18-2023, 04:49 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Hadama - 12-19-2023, 07:59 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-22-2023, 07:30 PM