[se] i'm the best thing at this party
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 49 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 2900
Her delight was palpable, and a slow smile spread across Hadama's solemn features as she danced forward. Hugging may not have come easily between mer and humans, but he had had enough motivation to learn how to make it work. He gathered his water magic and pulled the ocean beneath him up in a slender pillar so that he was of a height with the new Queen. He reached out to accept her hand - and then pulled her (if she was willing) a step into the water so that he could lean forward and hug her properly.

"We will hold each other to that promise,' he rumbled, satisfied with the oath before he let her go and subsided back into the waves so that he could focus on keeping them calm around them.

So. There was need to bring Flora up to speed on the current direction of the tides, and to learn in turn the news that she brought from King's End. Her willingness to work with him was certainly noticed, but he made no fuss over it. He had decided to trust her; this was their first day working together, and it was an auspicious start.

Even though the topics were far from cheerful.

A 'big hole' had him tilting his head, nodding in acknowledgment until she mentioned the Fyrhund. Then his brow creased in concern as she revealed the bandage with its white linen dyed red. "Does it hurt?" he asked first. He trusted any Torcher to drink from the healing fountain when injured, and if it was still bleeding after being treated with mastered healing...

His brow furrowed further, concern shifting to worry in green eyes.

"Hmm. I have not heard of any other region having a quest from one of the Older Gods," he admitted. "I wonder if the blessing would be stronger?" Untested territory, but perhaps worth the risk if it would protect anyone else from such lingering injuries. "Should we ask to keep the infected plants and animals from taking root in Torchline? Or to at least keep them out of Haulani?" To protect the city, even if the whole region couldn't be kept free of this strange new influence.

Messages In This Thread
[se] i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-03-2023, 03:05 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Hadama - 12-11-2023, 06:45 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-12-2023, 08:02 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Hadama - 12-12-2023, 10:09 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-13-2023, 04:36 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Hadama - 12-13-2023, 08:28 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-14-2023, 12:26 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Hadama - 12-15-2023, 07:44 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-18-2023, 04:49 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Hadama - 12-19-2023, 07:59 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-22-2023, 07:30 PM