[se] i'm the best thing at this party
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
flora

"Ooooooooooh!" Clearly delighted, the Doubletake gripped onto Hadama's hand not because she was worried that he'd suddenly drop out from beneath her, but partially to see if any part of the column of water could bear her additional weight. "That's a pretty good trick." She purred, wrapping her arms around his broad shoulders and snuggling in for a hug.

As for her arm? Crinkling her nose and maintaining the same sort of well it isn't going to kill me expression she'd tugged on each time someone asked, Flora shrugged and nodded. "Yeah. It makes throwing my feathers kinda hard, because my fingers go numb." She explained, trying to waggle her fingers as evidence of her limited range of motion, before grimacing and stopping.

"I would think it would be? Or, if not I'd at least think maybe they'd...be more capable or have better ideas." Pushing her lips together and folding her arms comfortably over her chest, Flora had been wondering precisely the same thing. "Yeah, I worry if we say we want to kill all the new stuff, Rae would be against it. So if their whole thing is like...just letting nature go and do its own thing, then maybe saying since we're part of nature and have a right to protect ourselves, that that's all we're doing?" Biting at the inside of her cheek, she glances over her shoulder back toward Haulani, before looking up the coast.

"I dunno. I almost worry that if things get really crazy out here in the water or surrounding areas, it could really fuck up the whole ecosystem and our food and water and stuff. Whereas Haulani since it's all us, we might be able to manage ourselves, you know?" Of course that meant leaving the people unguarded for the sake of the actual land, but maybe since Hadama had been doing so much soldier-training lately, they could manage?
No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-03-2023, 03:05 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Hadama - 12-11-2023, 06:45 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-12-2023, 08:02 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Hadama - 12-12-2023, 10:09 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-13-2023, 04:36 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Hadama - 12-13-2023, 08:28 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-14-2023, 12:26 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Hadama - 12-15-2023, 07:44 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-18-2023, 04:49 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Hadama - 12-19-2023, 07:59 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-22-2023, 07:30 PM