[se] i'm the best thing at this party
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 49 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Online
Change author:
MP: 2900
Hadama might not have expected the additional weight, but both he and his magic were strong enough to support Flora. If he needed to strengthen the water that held him up with a little extra ice to adjust, well, his Academy blessing kept him from noticing the cold as anything other than a mild inconvenience, and one well worth his friend and co-leader's delight. "Thank you," he rumbled, pleased at her praise, though it faded all too soon upon seeing Flora's injury.

"Hmm. Until a cure is found, would you like help practicing throwing with your other hand?" he offered, having no great healing abilities of his own to call upon. His frown tugged a little deeper at the corners of his mouth as she grimaced in clear pain, but if she didn't want to linger on it, he wouldn't force the issue.

And with Torchline's future under discussion it was easier to let his attention be shifted. Flora raised a very interesting possibility with Rae's name, and Hadama nodded agreement to her thoughts on their approach. "To keep them out... Or to change them directly? To remove the corruption from those that grow near the city?"

He grew silent, considering her concerns before nodding slowly. "The Mer could shelter in the canals if the ocean becomes dangerous," he said slowly. "More easily than the humans could shelter in the Underwater City. But there must be a safe place for people to gather. A place without flowers that cause fear and nightmares. A place without animals that cause wounds we cannot heal." And Haulani at least had safe water from its Fountain. Food would always be a worry in any time of trouble, but... "We can begin stockpiling supplies now. As we did before the War. Food and medicine, while things are still quiet." He might hope that they would stay that way, but Safrin was still gone, and there had been a strange new star in the sky of late...

An abundance of caution would not hurt.

He met her eyes squarely, then inclined his head, welcoming her suggestions and the creativity of a different viewpoint. "We have one idea. What other options could we ask Rae for?"

Messages In This Thread
[se] i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-03-2023, 03:05 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Hadama - 12-11-2023, 06:45 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-12-2023, 08:02 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Hadama - 12-12-2023, 10:09 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-13-2023, 04:36 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Hadama - 12-13-2023, 08:28 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-14-2023, 12:26 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Hadama - 12-15-2023, 07:44 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-18-2023, 04:49 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Hadama - 12-19-2023, 07:59 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-22-2023, 07:30 PM