I'll rise up for you, for you, for you
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
Roses are red and I wish I could see them bloom
But all I see are orange hues
Time slips away, if it was ever important to begin with. Sunjata's tongue was already too clever, too skilled, but now it is simply devilish. The longer it goes the louder she gets, heedless of their surroundings. Before, the instinctual need to quiet down, to hide, had been present but intentionally ignored. Now, she could care less who sees, who hears, if they're real or fake.

When he pulls away and stands, her thighs are trembling and shaking, and nothing she tries can make it stop. Strung out and worked up, she twitches and moans helplessly when he pulls her to the edge and leans over her to tease and torture her breasts now. She's never been so thankful for his height until now, when she jerks at the feeling of his cock laid against her cunt, hot and hard and perfect to grind herself against - no matter how sensitive she is. This is a kind of torture she willingly submits herself to, even as she writhes and arches into his hands, or hooks a foot behind his knee to brace herself just enough to grind his cock against her clit.

The pleasure is so sharp and overwhelming that tears cling mistily to her pale lashes, gathering in the corners and making her hazy eyes shine. Yet everything about her body screams yes, more, don't stop, please. In the avalanche of sensation and desire, those exact sentiments echo in the bond like intermittent fireworks. "Sunny," she pleads, because what else can she say? All that matters is him. "Show them - show me - who can fuck me best." It takes all remaining wit to even get it out, but she arches into his touch and uses the motion to rock herself against his cock, ensuring he gets his fair share of the pleasure now. Show them what they can only have a taste of. Because even clients who hire them both will never really get this. Show me I'm yours. Show me you're mine.
Now you’re stuck in my head and I wish I could sing the blues
But all I hear are orange tunes, and all I do is think of you
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll rise up for you, for you, for you - by Hotaru - 12-27-2023, 02:40 AM