[se] i'm the best thing at this party
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
flora

"You know what...I would." The Doubletake declares as if the idea had been her own and not the King's. She'd honestly been planning on just trying to find some other means of defending herself; quite why becoming a touch more ambidextrous had never crossed her mind would be something to puzzle over later.

"Well, I'd like to say that we just remove the corruption, but I worry that Rae might ... I don't know, say something about changing them too much. Like, if we alter them because of the corruption, why not just start altering all the other things we find harmful, you know?" Raising a shoulder, Flora can only sigh. "I really don't know who we could ask to get a better read on what Rae is like, but that's the sort of answer I'd expect from Frey, so.."

Pushing her lips together, Flora considers Hadama's words not as some immediate challenge to argue against, but thoughtfully instead. "That's a good point. Maybe you're right then. Maybe just some sort of...warded dome against everything. Like what Halo has, but for infected things instead of the cold."

It didn't surprise Flora that Hadama would seek alternative suggestions, and though she did think her first idea was her best, the Doubletake was rarely out of things to say. "Maybe some sort of bubble around all of our citizens? If we can't uproot the infected plants and animals, maybe Rae can make us immune? Or....I dunno, some sort of cleansing rain over the area? Instead of a weapon that harms, maybe we just focus on healing? Orr....maybe the higher end of the city could break off in times of trouble if we ever needed it to? I mean, Stormbreak seems pretty alright from what I've seen, so maybe there's some advantage to being up high?"
No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-03-2023, 03:05 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Hadama - 12-11-2023, 06:45 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-12-2023, 08:02 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Hadama - 12-12-2023, 10:09 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-13-2023, 04:36 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Hadama - 12-13-2023, 08:28 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-14-2023, 12:26 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Hadama - 12-15-2023, 07:44 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-18-2023, 04:49 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Hadama - 12-19-2023, 07:59 PM
RE: i'm the best thing at this party - by Flora - 12-22-2023, 07:30 PM